Twelve partnership teams from the UK and US were selected from hundreds of applications to showcase innovative projects tackling climate change in a live final at COP26, the United Nations Climate Change conference in Glasgow.
The awards ceremony and showcase took place on the 10 November in the COP26 ‘Green Zone’, streamed live to a global audience.
The Judges included:
- Dr Emily Reichert – Chief Executive Officer of Greentown Labs
- Nicola Yates OBE – Chief Executive Officer of Connected Places Catapult
- Dr Atyia Martin – Chief Executive Officer and Founder of All Aces, Inc
- Daze Aghaji – Climate and Justice Activist
- Professor Alex Halliday – Founding Dean of Columbia University Climate School and Director of The Earth Institute
At Concrete4Change we are honoured to announce that Concrete4Change has been selected as one of the winner of the UN COP26 Net-Zero transition Climate Challenge Cup competition. This competition selects companies with the most innovative and promising approaches to tackling climate change.
Our project will be showcased at the United Nations Climate Conference (COP26). We will compete for the UN award of the most innovative company tackling climate change.